Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stay hydrated and save the planet


A few months ago, I was in a conundrum when it came to my water bottles. I loved the convenience and ease of purchasing plastic bottles, but felt guilty about the effect on the environment. I tried using a regular refillable bottle, but the ginourmous mouth opening often left me soaking the entire treadmill during runs. Needless to say, I was pumped to discover the Water Bobble.

Not only is my Bobble reusable, its spout is connected to a filter so I get delicious, pure water every time I drink. As an added bonus, the filters come in cute colors—I got mine in pink—and only have to be replaced every two months.
At only $9.95 for the 18.5 oz bottle, it’s way cheaper than purchasing a bunch of water bottles. Plus it’s an eco-swanky way to stay hydrated!

Check them out at waterbobble.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment